What Are Clear Signs That You Need to Improve Your Mindset?
Most dancers fail to understand that their limiting thoughts and negative emotions are what's really stopping them from the progress and success they want. If you don't improve your Mindset:
- You will experience stress and tension before or during competitions, auditions, and performances.
- You will lack confidence.
- You will struggle with low self-esteem.
- You will constantly compare yourself to other dancers.
- You will be overly critical of yourself and your dancing, feeling that you aren't good enough.
- You won't be happy with your technique or your improvement.
- You will doubt yourself, your talent, and might even consider quitting dancing.
- You will limit your creativity and spontaneity as a dancer and performer.